Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

A new adventure...blogging...not sure what all I'll write about, but I thought it would be fun. My life is usually pretty funny-seriously ...with the bother, oops, I mean brother I have who is constantly unscrewing something, the sister who is always is princess mode and wondering where her carriage is, another baby sister who eats my deoderant and is so sweet I can't tell her no (except when it comes to eating deoderant!), A dad who forgets he's a grown up sometimes (when it comes to ziplines and his taste in music), and a mom who I think might go right over the edge if she finds one more toy in the toilet or pen in the washing machine!!! There is never a dull moment around here, so I'm sure I'll have lots to write about. Oh, and I also plan to share my favorite recipes since I LOVE to cook. That's all for now...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mackenzie! Life's always an adventure when you're around ;). My life would be pretty boring if I didn't know you... or your family. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mackenzie! Its Sarah!!! SOO glad you have a blog i love it! mine is sarahgunnells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete